Cleethorpes Physio Clinic is a private physiotherapy practise offering a comprehensive range of physiotherapy services for a multitude of both simple and complex musculoskeletal (Musculoskeletal conditions refer to problems of soft tissue, bones and joints) and neurological conditions.
Here at Cleethorpes Physio Clinic we pride ourselves on offering a very professional yet friendly service. It is very important to us that you feel both comfortable and confident that your problems and goals are our utmost priority, in order that we can move forward with appropriate and effective treatment.
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession which helps individuals with a variety of conditions to alleviate pain and improve their physical function. Treatment aims to enhance independence with functional and sporting activities following injury, illness, ageing or development of a disability. Physiotherapists use a combination of treatment techniques to improve mobility and increase muscle strength, range of movement, balance and posture.
Treatments we offer are:
- Advice & Self-management
- Core stability & StrengthTraining
- Chronic Pain Management
- Exercise Therapy (Muscle re-training & Stretching)
- Gait Analysis
- Heat Therapy
- Hot Wax Treatment
- Ice Therapy (Cryo-therapy)
- Kinesiology Taping
- Manual Therapy & Mobilisations
- Postural Re-training
- Soft Tissue Therapy (deep tissue massage, Trigger points, myofacial release)
- Sport & Function Based Rehabilitation
- Transcutaneous electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Ultrasound Treatment